Saturday, February 25, 2012

Theme song

I've thought for a long time that it would be cool to have a theme song. Life is not like the movies; we don't get to have musicians play awesome music for us when we walk into a room or do something awesome.

Also for a long time I thought that this song would be the song I'd choose for my theme song. You know, the one that plays when you're introduced or walk into a room. (The first 28 seconds are okay too, but it starts a bit slow and it might be too much to expect to have your theme song start half a minute before you even show up. I'm not quite that cool.)

As awesome as the theme from Yojimbo is, I've changed my mind. I think I'd rather have Duke Ellington's Such Sweet Thunder as my theme. Yeah. Smooth. Though, it just now occurs to me that this would be even more apropos for Veronica Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment