Friday, April 20, 2012

Blogger Interface

Blogger has finally forced everyone to "upgrade" to their new interface. I knew it was coming eventually, but I put it off as long as possible. I can't stand the new look. It's too austere and sterile. I'm not much of a minimalist in my style preferences and the new look is far too bare and sparse.

There are some new features that are nice and they've done a nice job of integrating their stats with the rest of the blog features, but I'm not terribly interested in those since I have no delusions about being able to build a large audience; even if I was interested and trying to do so. There's nothing really wrong with it in a large way, but all the little annoyances add up. Probably the biggest thing I don't like is how one can no longer open old posts to edit in a new window from the posts menu. But what can one do?

No comments:

Post a Comment