Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Captain of the Gravy Train

It's a sad day. My Homsar shirt has given up the ghost and must be deep-sixed. I got a lot of good wear out of it though. (It's a bit damp in places because I just retrieved my son and heir from his ablutions while wearing it and he tends to wriggle.) It's hard to see, but there are significant holes under his hat and above his right foot as well as so many around the collar that it's practically detachable. The sleeves disappeared long ago.

It's sad that's it come to this, but on the other hand, I have such an awesome wife to allow me to keep it this long without surreptitiously disposing of it while I was at work. (To be sure, I wasn't permitted to wear it in a more public setting than taking out the trash, but still.)

No comments:

Post a Comment