Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It is a far, far better rest...

My computer died. Well, no, not this one. Obviously. I have a desktop... I had a desktop computer that I used for gaming and music. Sadly, it keeps eating power supplies. Once could have been a coincidence; the power supply just gave out. Now that two have conked on me, there's probably something wrong. It's not a bad machine, but checking Dell's website it's about equivalent to the lowest end machine they sell that actually has a video card instead of relying on what's integrated into the motherboard. On the plus side, this means I could replace it fairly cheaply. On the negative side, I hadn't planned to spend that money at all. I hadn't planned at all to buy a new computer. I had planned, however, to play all the new computer games I bought with my birthday money.

Maybe I can talk my wife into getting a computer for Christmas in lieu of other gifts to each other... That's only... 5 months away. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment